Howard University is setting examples by providing its students with free test preparation for graduate admissions and licensing exams. The university has partnered with Kaplan to provide free services of test preparation to its students. Kaplan is a global education service company providing services to the students in exam preparation. Howard University is historically a black university and by providing such services, it promises to uplift the underprivileged communities.
Free test and courses offered to the university students include but not limited to GRE, GMAT, LSAT, and MCAT. The University will also offer free test prep for professional licensing exams for its students enrolled at its graduate schools. Also, all Howard students interested in taking the exams to be a CPA or CFA can also prepare with Kaplan for free.
The students enrolled in Howard’s graduate schools can get free test prep for professional licensure exams. James Polulach, director of institutional partnerships at Kaplan, said it will announce more partnerships soon as more institutions recognize the initiative’s value.
“There are few schools that believe and invest in the future and promise of their students more than Howard University, and we’re incredibly excited to partner with them to help their students reach their full potential,” said Polulach.
Howard University Free Test Preparation for Its students
Free Test Preparation items offered by the university in partnership with Kaplan include:
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT)
- Graduate Records Examinations (GRE)
- Bar Exam
- The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- The Integrated National Board Dental Examination (INBDE)
- The National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN)
- Certified Public Accountant test (CPA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst test (CFA)